Friday, February 25, 2011

GLENN BECK IS NOT LOSING HIS MIND

Glenn Beck is losing ratings.

But he’s not losing his mind: everything he does is calculated to keep you right on the edge of your seat, blood pressure elevated, waiting for the next “episode” (as he revealingly calls his daily airings) when “all will be revealed.”

His MO is to pose as an autodidact, which is at least honest, because that is what he is: “I’m not asking you to take my word for it. I didn’t know any of this stuff myself about [insert target du jour--SEIU, the Caliphate, George Soros, how racist the progressives were] until I read [insert name of fringe-y book by deservedly unknown author] and boy did it ever open my eyes! You there in the recliner with the TV dinner, you need to educate yourself, find out more about the connections [scribbling frantically on chalkboard] and draw your own conclusions!”

But why bother, when he’s already done it for you?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home